Hands up if you like football? I’m guessing that around 1 in 10 of you girls will have darted your hand in the air and the other 9 would have rolled their eyes and swore at their boyfriend/husbands in your head. Well I am actually one of the minority who loves watching the beautiful game! So, seeing as I am writing this with half an hour to spare untill the England v Slovakia european cup game comes on, I thought I would write a little pervy post as to why you should maybe invest some time in football and give yourself a chance to like it. (Your boyfriend’s cheque will be winging it’s way into my letter box approx. 2 hours after you’ve read this and start name dropping).
The main reason to like football: The players are mostly hot to trot
So, i’m just going to leave a few pictures below of my top 5 fit footballers (Does this count as sexism? Nahhh) and their names so you can google them until your eyes actually fall out of your head. You’re welcome. Come on Englanddddd!
- Jamie Redknapp (He doesn’t play anymore but deserves the #1 spot always, in this list and my heart. Yes I just said that. Also married to ‘Louise’ of 90’s pop singing fame).
- Jesse Lingard (Manchester United – my team!)
- Joe Hart (Manchester City/England – Fun fact, once met him in Harrods whilst he was buying his wife a handbag, sob)
- Aaron Ramsey (Arsenal/Wales and voted by Vogue as Euro 2016’s most stylish footballer)
- Gerard Pique (Barcelona/Spain and also Shakira’s husband)
*Picture sources unknown